Subwassertang, Monoselenium tenerum, Round Pellia, is a sinking liverwort. Easily grows in low to medium light. It provides a naturally beautiful hiding place for small shrimps and fry.
Pellia is suitable to tie to driftwood to form an elegant aquascape.
- An excellent choice for low maintenance tanks as this plant is undemanding for light, CO2, and nutrients.
- Slow growing but very hardy
- Recommended for shrimps as they love to seek shelter below the moss
- Able to withstand a great variety of water conditions
- No carbon dioxide injection required for healthy growth
You are buying a 2" x 2" portion.